Nowadays very often a marriage proposal is made in simple ways: "Let's get married" or "moved me." And no romance at all! But this is something very special and we all would like to remember this moment all life. We have compiled for you 40 romantic ways how to make a marriage proposal. Besides, you can use them only to make a surprise to your loved one:
1. Do it the old fashioned way: Stand on one knee with a rose in the teeth and the ring in hand.
2. Being in a restaurant, ask the waiter to bring her favorite dessert with the ring inside. (Be careful she does not swallow it!).
3. Invite her to the theatre and ask the administrator to allow you to go on stage and make a proposal immediately after the performance.
4. Appeared in her office in the middle of the day with a red rose, a champagne bottle and glass where you put the ring.
5. Write with chalk on the street under her window: "(name of girl), Will you marry me?"
6. Call the local radio station and ask them to read your proposal at the time when you will know for sure that she / he listens to it. Dedicate her a song.
7. Gather all your friends and the whole family together in any cafe, restaurant or at home, and in front of all offer your hand and heart.
8. Gather your friends and their relatives around her house and hand them posters where you wrote previously: "Will you marry me?" Stand up in front of all on one knee holding a ring.
9. Arrange for someone to bring her to work a letter, where will be described all your romantic feelings. After a couple minutes after delivery (she has to read it all) enter yourself and ask your special question. Example of a love letter: "You mean the world to me and I care about you so deeply that it hurts for the short time that we are not together each day. My every thought and breath, I draw from you and I truly do love you.
I love you and you are my world. You are the most sweetest, most precious woman in my life. All my life I prayed for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found you. I know in my heart our love will never die. You will always be a part of me and I am a part of you indefinitely.
I don't find enough words to describe how I feel about you. Do you know how much I hunger for your gentle touch and the warmth embrace of your body?
I love you; you are my every heartbeat and my every breath.
10. Create a web page on the Web: all about your life together: pictures, places that mean a lot to you both. Send her an SMS with the address of your page, add some romantic phrases. The most important thing: do not forget on the main page to write your main question.
|Do ordinary things in extraordinary ways: surprise her with a simple sms, tell her how much you love and care!|
12. Find a large box and bring it to your loved one work place. Wrap the box beautifully, and ask someone to tell your friend that she received a parcel. Climb into a box and wait for her. When she opens the box, she will see you there - the man of her dreams with a ring in his hand. Go for it!
13. Invite her for a picnic, and there tell her about your feelings.
|Summer - perfect time for a picnic together!|
15. Scatter rose petals all over her bed and put the wrapped ring in the center and tell her that you bought for her a gift to show how much you love her. When she opens it, tell her that you Love Her To Pisces an want to live the rest of your life with her.
16. Prepare a romantic dinner and put around the napkins with some words on: The person sitting next to you, wants to marry you! Or put the ring inside the napkin (cloth, not paper!). When she opens the napkin and put on her lap, she finds the ring.
17. Offer to massage her feet, and while massaging put a ring on the finger of her leg.
18. Invite her out to the place where you first met, bring a bottle of champagne and two glasses to celebrate your engagement (after you have made her a marriage proposal).
19. Bake a cake or order a cake in a shop, on which is written: "Will You marry me?”
20. Put your marriage proposal on the page of a newspaper or magazine, the one she regularly reads. And be there when she would read it.
21. Buy her favourite watch and write (engrave) on it: "Let's get married!”
Check out the article "Rolex Watches Have Always Been an Amazing Gift " for more ideas.
22. Pour some wine in a glass and put a ring on the bottom, when she drinks it the ring will show up.
23. Christmas idea: decorate the Christmas tree, hang on the tree a ring and ask her to find a new decoration you bought recently.
24. If you dine in a restaurant, ask the waiter / waitress to write: "Will you marry me?” using chocolate cream on a saucer around her dessert.
25. Prepare her a romantic bath with scented candles, throw in rose petals and after your loved one will make comfortable there, put on water a rubber duck with a ring.
26. Serve her oysters in bed and put the ring in the shell.
27. Write your sentence on a piece of paper and put it in a bottle. When you're on the beach, pretend that it caught from the sea. Let her open the bottle and read the message.
28. Write your marriage proposal in glowing in the dark stars and stick them to the ceiling. When she goes to bed, she will see them.
29. Stick notes with directions (arrows) in her flat that point to different places and say that if she follows all the way through, she will see a surprise that you have prepared. The last arrow will point at you, keep the ring.
30. Write your proposal on the frost windscreen of her car.
31. Invite your girlfriend to go to soccer (football) - for playing your favorite team! Ask a commentator to say your marriage proposal in the microphone.
32. Go to the beach and write in the sand in large letters: "Will you marry me?"
|Share time together!|
34. Hire a plane to write your marriage proposal in the sky.
35. Hire a plane, and attach the banner: "(name)!" Marry me! ".
36. Fill in her room with balloons and put a large Teddy Bear and in the middle holding a ring and a note with your words.
37. Organize a party, a birthday, invite your friends and family and make the proposal in front of all.
38. Write her a story about your relationship in a diary with dates if possible. Then finish the date when you are going to make the proposal and write that story can not continue until you get a response.
39. Write in the snow: "Will You marry me?".
Will You Marry Me Scratch Off Ticket
40. Buy a Kinder Surprise, carefully removed the packaging (foil), be careful, do not break it. Open the "capsule" with the toy, put a ring instead and close it. Next, put 2 parts chocolate together, previously put inside the "capsule" with the ring. Wrap it carefully and be ready to give. Your girlfriend will be very happy! Keep in mind that chocolate melts very easily!
Check out the beautiful collection of rings for any occasions on Amazon.com!